- Warsaw insurgents,
- persons decorated with the Order of the White Eagle Virtuti Militari Order, the Order of Merit of the Polish Republic, the Medal „Gloria Artis”
- employees of museums listed in the National Register of Museums,
- members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS)
- children under the age of seven,
- Members of the Club of Friends of the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising,
- carer of a disabled person,
- journalists on the basis of a valid press card,
- veterans, war invalids and persecuted persons.
Entitled to free admission upon presentation of relevant documents.
The average time visiting the Museum is 2 hours.
Free admission is possible after receiving tickets at the box office museum.
Address: Warsaw Uprising Museum, ul. Grzybowska 79