The best milk bars in Warsaw
A bar mleczny “milk bar” is a Polish form of cantine.
They offer relatively cheap but nourishing and tasty food.
Usually located in the city centers and open between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Soup cost: 1 – 1,5 euro. Main course: 2 – 3 euro.
Here my list of the best milk bars in Warsaw
* Bar Bambino, 21 Krucza Street, Śródmieście
The best and most famous milk bar in Warsaw. Everyday big selection of soups, dumplings and pancakes.
I recommend to try soup: Chłodnik, Botwinka, Szczawiowa or Żurek. Prices 4 – 6 zł
* Bar mleczny Familijny, 39 Nowy Świat Street, Śródmieście
Draws more tourists and students than any other milk bar is located on Warsaw’s most elegant avenue, ul. Nowy Świat.
* Bar mleczny Prasowy, 10/16 Marszałkowska Street, Śródmieście
The cheepest tomato soup in whole country only 2,5 zł. Great dumplings and pancakes with cheese. Famous for hipsters.
* Bar mleczny Ząbkowski, Targowa, Praga
The best milk bar in Praga. Big selection of polish dishes. Highly recommended to visit while you are hungry in Praga.
* Bar mleczny Sady, 36 Krasińskiego Street, Żoliborz
Great bar in Żoliborz. Real atmoshere, tasty food and inexpensive. If you lucky you can listen local people playing music inside.
* Bar Lotos, 2 Belwederska Street, Mokotów
Best know bar in Mokotów. Delicious food plus in possibility to buy beer or shots of vodka.